WHO ATTENDS: Regional Managers, Training Directors, Marketing Directors, Directors of Property Mgmt. Asset Managers, Multi-Site Managers, Property Managers
- More than thirty incredible ACTIVE educational opportunities;
- Seven distinct networking opportunities;
- Exciting and powerfully informative new tech features to supercharge your social networking skill set;
- The most innovative Multifamily Interactive Marketplace of products and services in our industry all in one room;
- A fabulous challenge-solving session with the best-of-the-best challenge-solvers we know;
- Opportunities to Brainstorm with other industry professionals;
- An idea-sharing panel session with some of the most creative people in our business;
- The famous Team of Brainstorming Facilitators, professionally trained to lead you in creating real-world, ready-to-implement strategies and solutions;
- And more fresh ideas than you can possibly implement;
Event Registration Fees for the Main Event or the Executive Sessions is only:
$495. per person if registered and paid by November 01, 2015
$525. per person if registered and paid by November 09, 2015
$595. for On-Site registration
*Add our famous optional Trends Luncheon for an additional $55.
Register and pay for 5 and your 6th attendee’s base registration fee is FREE! (Call 727.940.5211 for your code)
Top 10 Things To Do
- Please complete our online registration form. Please follow the directions carefully, completing all fields of the form.
- Make your hotel reservations. Please note that the group rate is subject to availability.
- Make airline reservations well in advance. Remember, the event begins Tuesday, with early Brainstorming check-in and our Meet & Greet Networking Reception starting at 6:00 pm. The Brainstorming Sessions begin promptly at 8:00 am on Wednesday, and the event ends at approximately 1:15 pm on Friday.
- Soon after registering, you’ll receive an email message from us with the subject: Brainstorming Confirmation and Invoice or Receipt, so that you can confirm the information that we have on file for you, and reply with corrections as needed. The accuracy of this information, including your contact information as well as any optional events that you may have signed up for, is absolutely necessary, as it will be used to create your attendee name tag before the event, and to represent you correctly in our Online Brainstorming Networking Directory™.
- Ensure that our office receives payment in order to secure your registration. Multifamilypro reserves the right to cancel your registration if payment is not received!
- Email or submit your entry for the Tools, Forms, & Ideas Exchange before you come to Brainstorming. Remember, in order to receive your password to the compiled Idea Exchange, you MUST submit at least one contribution! Entries will be accepted all the way up to event day. You can complete our entry form online and upload attachments or email us at email@example.com with attachments.
- Bring plenty of business cards to distribute at all of our Brainstorming networking activities as well as participation in several prize drawings!
- Please bring a couple of non-industry magazines (and a spare or two if you can, in case someone else forgets)! They don’t have to be current issues, we’ll use them in the Brainstorming portion of the program.
- For up to the minute details and answers to your questions, stay tuned here to the Brainstorming Sessions section of Multifamilypro.com!