We know you get it: You’ll learn new skills, gain a vast amount of knowledge and make connections at Multifamilypro’s Brainstorming Sessions that will make you a more effective multifamily professional.
But convincing your supervisor can be difficult, so we’ve prepared this template letter to help you.
Just copy the below content to e-mail ,customize as you see fit, then send it on for approval. The reasons for coming and the expenses are itemized (change your airfare costs), so your supervisor will know exactly why you want to come and what it will cost!
Subject Line: Attending Multifamilypro’s Brainstorming Sessions 2015
Please consider approving my request to attend Multifamilypro’s Brainstorming Sessions
Attending this conference is a worthwhile investment. Here’s why:
- More than thirty incredible ACTIVE educational opportunities;
- The most innovative Multifamily Interactive Marketplace experience in both products and services all in one room;
- Enlightening challenge-solving sessions with the best-of-the-best challenge-solvers we know;
- Opportunities to Brainstorm with other industry professionals;
- An idea-sharing panel session with some of the most creative people in our business;
- The famous Team of Brainstorming Facilitators, professionally trained to lead you in creating real-world, ready-to-implement strategies and solutions;
- Plus I want to attend this educational session ( insert one of the program you want to attend)
- And more on-trend ideas than I can possibly implement
The investment in attending Brainstorming breaks down like this:
Registration Fee = $495, $525 or $595
Hotel: (3 nights at $69.)
Total: $ (Place total here)
The registration includes – for free – lots of money-saving services that other conferences don’t provide, including:
- Wi-Fi access so I can stay connected
- Sponsored networking events
- Challenge Solving Sessions so I can meet others working on the same challenges and they will help solve ours.
Thank you for considering this request. The total investment will be just $000.
<your name here>